Friday, November 04, 2011

Today, I am Thankful

Have the roots [of your being] firmly and deeply planted [in Him, fixed and founded in Him], being continually built up in Him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and abounding and overflowing in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 2: 7
Good Morning everyone, it's Friday! Friday at the Patel house (for Jordan and I) means no work and no school!

Today I am thankful for my small group. Ashish and I joined a couples small group through our church last Fall. We have made so many sweet friends through this small group. It's amazing how many times we have seen God work within this group. I like to call them my "Prayer Warriors" because they pray feverently for each and everyone of the members in our group. God has really blessed us with extended members of our family.

Tell me, what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am thankful for my small group too. We have a bonfire tonight. It will be so fun to enjoy this gorgeous weather with friends.