Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I've been away from What I'm Loving lately but I am back and in full force! Link up with Jaime over at This Kind of Love and tell us what your loving on this beautiful Wednesday!


I'm Loving...80 degree weather! I love the spring! One of the great things about living in the South is that the winters don't last long and we are usually the first to see Spring like weather!


I'm Loving...Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama. I spent a good amount of my weekend reading her whole blog. This girl is hilarious, I love it!

I'm Loving...that Hubby and I (along with my brother and SIL) are heading to Charleston next week! We are taking a little couples vacation, no kids, no work, just us! BTW, we've never been to Charleston so if you have any good restaurant, "touristy," must see places to recommend, please do!


I'm Loving...my husband! I love him every week, ever day, but this week he has really stepped up and shown me a new side to him. He is definitely making me step up my game!



I'm Loving...The 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge. Like I said earlier, I need to step up my game!


As always, I'm Loving these two!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little family is so adorable! I've never been to Charleston myself, but I here it's absolutely gorgeous! A blog I follow, StyleMeSwanky.blogspot.com lives in Charleston and is always posting about neat restaurants around there. You should check her out, maybe it will help you find some neat places to go! :)

Holly said...

That photo of your husband and son is adorable! :)


Dropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com

Kathy said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog! You have a lovely family! I look forward to reading more of your posts! :)

Faith said...

Your family is beautiful!

And I'm loving this beautiful weather too!

Glad that you found my blog because I was able to find yours ... looking forward to following along.

And I agree, I love her blog too! She is fantastic!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

you have a lovely family :). new on your blog and i like it here