Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Yay, I got my first blog reward!!! Jen over at Fitness Unscripted nominated me and I am beyond thrilled. Thanks Jen!

First of all, I know nothing about being nominated for a blog award. I've seen a lot of people be nominated but never really thought too much of it!


The rules for receiving this reward are...
1. Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that you have choosen them!
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to them in your post!
5. Add the versatile blogger award picture to your post.

My nominees are (not new to blogging but these ladies are the icing to my cupcake!):

 
 
See, it's easy! Right? Right!

Now for my random facts!
1. I've never had a PB&J. I don't like jelly...at all!
2. My OCD has rubbed off so badly on Jordan that he cries when people leave a mess at our house.
3. I talk to my mom at least 4 times a day. She lives less than 7 minutes away.
4. My husband and I met in a bar.
5. I had 3 weddings, to the same person!
6. I get asked at least 3 times a week if I'm Indian. My husband is Indian, the last name is only by default!
7. I can never just fall asleep, I have to watch tv, read, text, or something else in order to "wind down."

Go check out my friends blogs!!!

 

No comments: