Friday, February 01, 2013

Girlfriends, God Moments, and Small Group..Oh My!

Good Morning! I haven't blogged in so long that I wasn't really sure what to blog about this morning. So much as happened in the past month and I want to catch you all up but I'm going to have to do that in several different posts! Today, I want to talk about girlfriends! Let me just say, I have the best girlfriends. Hands.down. I have so many great, God- fearing women that surround me. Whenever I bring my worries and concerns to them, I know that I am automatically covered in prayer. All I have to do is say the word and sometimes I don't have to say anything. Several of them just know me. They know my actions and my behaviors. They are fully of aware when I'm feeling out of whack.

Small group started back last night and as much as I was looking forward to it, I was dreading it. Ashish can't make it to small group this semester because of his work schedule so I am doing it alone. Luckily, our small group is like family to us. The men are like my brother in laws and the women are like my sisters. I really had no reason to be anxious, but I was. It took one look from a friend, and all of my anxiety faded away. God moment front and center! He brought me to this place and knew what I needed and delivered. He always does. I had a great time from that point on. It feels good to be with these people! I was even asked to be the "Social Coordinator" for the group! Fancy title right?!?

Tonight I am headed to dinner with those same girls for a "child -free" night out! I hope you have a great weekend!

Side note: Jordan will be 4 on Tuesday. I can't handle it! I remember when he was like this...

3 comments:

Faith said...

Hi!! :)

So happy to hear that you are doing well and that you have amazing girlfriends. That is such a blessing!

Enjoy your child-free night ;).

Ahh, such a little cutie!

Have a great weekend.

Jasmine Hellogmsunshine said...

That is so awesome. Thats one thing I wish I had more of - those interactions with women who get me and not just one person here and there. Thats great that you have that.
Enjoy your night out!

Wendy Annabeth said...

What an adorable photo! I just heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)