Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Bump Attack:12-14 Weeks

 Okay, let's get down to it!

Weight Gain: 5 lbs

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings. I am successfully able to eat sushi (regularly) again which I am REALLY excited about. I was almost positive that sushi would be ruined for me, forever. Aversions, red meat. I've never been a huge red meat eater, no hamburgers for this girl. But, now I want no part of it at all.  I'm not really sure what that's all about but being close to a vegetarian might be good for weight maintenance purposes...except for the fact that I'm not a huge fan of veggies. Sigh.

Symptoms: Good ole morning sickness is still hanging around. Again, it's not constant but it is definitely present. Headaches...oh my goodness. I had a headache for 3 days straight. There was no rhyme or reason to it but it was not pleasant. Week 14: morning sickness came back with a vengeance. Sigh. "It's all worth it, it's all worth it."

Sidenote: I may be a tempermental pregnant lady but at least I'm not like this...
Yikes! 

We are excited to close out week 14 with a trip to the doctor! Like I said,  I had gestational diabetes with Jordan, very early on, they are being extra cautious and testing me early. I am hoping and praying that they give me an ultrasound and maybe give us a hint of the gender! Also, my appt is on my mom's birthday so I would be cool to find out the gender on her birthday.

Gender Prediction: Girl. In my heart, I think I'm having another boy but a small part of me thinks girl! Fingers crossed!

Stretch Marks: still no new ones. 

Wedding Rings: Still ON and actually getting loose. I never sized down from losing 25lbs so they have been a little big for a couple months. 

What's Next...nothing major! I kind of like it that way. Of course I would love to have more appointments and more ultrasounds but nothing scheduled until 20 weeks for the anatomy scan. 


I can still see my feet so we are doing good! 


2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh no! Haha, seriously, at least you're not slapping hubby!

Hope your morning sickness subsides soon.

I hope you have a little girl! :)

You look great!

Kathy said...

I see a bump coming!! And I vote girl too! You look like you're going to carry high. That's my early on prediction! I choose the right to change it later on.:)