Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bringing Everything Up to Speed

I'm sure that the majority of people that follow my blog know me on a personal level but for those you that don't; I thought I'd bring you up to speed on my life. I am married to the most amazing, incredible, loving, supportive, adoring, affectionate, devoted, caring, compassionate, forgiving, and passionate man. I could go on but I don't know if there are enough words to describe how much I adore him. God definitely blessed me with this man!

On February 5, 2009, I was so blessed to become mom. God brought me through a pregnancy that could be labeled nothing less than perfect. Jordan has been such an amazing gift for Ashish and I. Having a child definitely grounded us. We weren't the types to hangout until all hours of the night but we did "live for ourselves." Having a baby changed all of that. Jordan defintiely keeps us busy. I was told that as a baby he would get into everything...WRONG...he was a perfect baby (minus the fact that he didn't sleep through the night until 9 mo). Once he turned 18 months, that was all over. Although we haven't had to make an injury related trips to the ER, in a  few short months, he has climbed under my SUV to get his golf balls and gotten 2nd degree burns on his hand from touching the iron. Even with all of that...God continues to be good to us!

No comments: