Monday, February 14, 2011

Beginning a New Chapter

"Freedom is mine and y'all know how I feel."

LOL, that's the song that Jennifer Hudson sings on the Weight Watchers commercial. No, I am not joining Weight Watchers-yet. I decided to take back control of my life. I have several goals that I would like to meet in 2011 and it seems like they all revolve around weight loss. In May, I would like to run/jog the Susan G. Komen Atlanta Race for the Cure. We are headed to Myrtle Beach in June. I get to meet one of Ashish's good friends from Pharmacy school in July-at his wedding. In September, I am the matron of honor in my brother's wedding, and the best thing...we are planning a trip to Jamaica-just Ashish and I. Now I am not trying to look like Beyonce in a bikini (although that would be nice), I just want to look better in my clothes, more comfortable in my naked skin. So, I started another blog http://www.yesireallyambigboned.blogspot.com/, I need an outlet for myself. Check it out!

No comments: