Saturday, August 06, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I'm linking up with The Little Things We DO for a fun Friday!

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion, like a wedding, is a little black dress, it can be dressed up with jewelry or dressed down with flip flops.

2. This week has been crazy! My cousin and her 6 yr old daughter have been in town since Sunday. There hasn't been a quiet moment since then.

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy, I usually eat Bertolli Skillet Meals. They are so easy.

4. My favorite pair of shoes are my flip flops from JCPenny or my new Nike CrossTrainers

5. A random item that I own, that is completely unnecessary, but I could never part with it is my laptop. Prior to getting this one, we already owned one and a netbook.

6. My favorite person is other than my husband, my dad.

7. If I were to write my own blank, what would it say. What is something that annoys you but it's so silly that you wouldn't tell anyone else?

Happy Friday Everyone

No comments: