Wednesday, August 03, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all!

It's one month before my wedding anniversary! Here is what I'm Loving...Wedding Edition

I'm LOVING...surprise visits! My cousin, Kai, who is also my best friend, called me Saturday morning and said that she would be coming to visit for a week and a half starting Sunday (less than 24 hours later). We are like sisters, our mom's are sisters (and best friends). These are the kinda surprises that I like!




I'm LOVING...my daddy. We celebrated his 58th birthday on Saturday and Sunday. My dad and I are closer than close. My mom always teases us and says "you two should have married each other." Kinda weird, yes. But, I think that if you have that kind of relationship with your dad, you totally understand.




I'm LOVING...shower planning! My brother is getting married on September 2, his fiancee asked me to be her matron of honor. I, along with my mom, and her other bridesmaids, are hosting her shower this weekend. Planning this shower made me want to get married again...to the same person of course. LOL!

Stay tuned for pictures!

As always, I'm LOVING this guy...


Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're LOVING! 



No comments: