Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Here's what I'm Loving this week


I'm Loving...these ladies. We try to get together at least one night a month for dinner. I met all but one of them through Jordan's play group. These ladies are my biggest supporters when it coming to parenting and I am very blessed to have them in my life.

(l-r) Nicole, Jennifer, Melissa, Sarah, me, and Gianna. Missing:Rachel


I'm Loving...birthdays! We were invited to a friends 30th birthday party hosted by his wife and his mother. Turns out that his parents have a petting zoo on their land. Jordan was in love with the mini donkeys!




I'm Loving...this weather! It has been ridiculously hot outside. I feel so bad for Jordan because he loves to be outside but because of the hot, we have been stuck in the house, the mall, and McDonalds' (or Chick-fil-a) playground. The past two days, the weather has been beautiful. It isn't unbearably hot, the days are warm and the nights are cool.

As always, I'm LOVING these two!



Link up with Jaime over at This Kind of Love and tell what you're Loving this week!

No comments: