Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Here's what I'm Loving this week!




I'm LOVING that my brother is getting married on Friday. He and his fiancee have been dating for almost three years and on Sept. 2nd they will finally tie the knot! I'm also secretly loving that all of the planning will be over...shhh, don't tell anyone!

I'm LOVING that Jordan will be starting school next week! He went to a preschool last year on Fridays but this year he will be going Monday through Thursday. Ahhh, I can hear the peace and quiet already!

He will be going to school with his friend Lorelei




I'm LOVING that Ashish and I were asked to be godparents! Our good friends Keisha and Chris asked us to be the godparents of their sweet baby Kennedy. Of course we gladly accepted!

I'm LOVING that my dad got his cast off of his ankle. He has been undergoing some extensive ankle physical therapy in which he has to wear a cast for 6 weeks. He was a trooper! The cast came off Tuesday morning and he started the 2nd phase of PT Tuesday afternoon!


I'm LOVINGthat my sweet husband is off work for the next 5 days (because of the wedding, the weekend, and the holiday)! We will celebrate a wedding (my brother's), great moments with family, and an anniversary(ours)! Speaking of the holiday, I am LOVING that Labor Day is here and it's the end of summer. Fall is my all time favorite season!


Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're loving today!

4 comments:

Katiern827 said...

Being Godparents is the best! We have two little godchildren:) Have a happy Wednesday!

A Wedding Story said...

Can you believe fall is almost here! Fall is by far the best season! Hope you enjoy yours :)

Jane said...

Awww! This is an awesome list. Congrats on becoming God parents!

BeckyJo606 said...

Have fun at the wedding and happy (early) anniversary!! :)