Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


I'm Loving...that this little guy LOVES school! I loved school growing up so I can't imagine why he wouldn't love it also!

I'm Loving...good times with friends! Ashish and I met up with our friends, Mike and Melissa, to have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. We all ate entirely too much, but it was so good!



I'm Loving...my new job! My friend Ashley offered me an opportunity to make money, continue to stay home,  and be able to hangout with Jordan after school. I am watching her 3 month old baby girl, Madelyn, and her 2 year old, Lorelei. The week has gone well, thus far, and I couldn't be happier!


I'm Loving...the book Don't Make Me Count to Three by Ginger Plowman. Ashish and I have been having a difficult time with Jordan. I would even go so far as to say he is in the "terrible twos" stage of life. So, while at the bookstore picking up a book,  I came across Don't Make Me Count to Three, I was immediately drawn in. I'll let you guys know how it is.
amazon.com
As always, I'm Loving these two...


Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're loving.

2 comments:

Yours Truely said...

Love it! And there is no way you are talking about Jordan Patel!!!!

Anonymous said...

your son is so cute! i'm following you now!