Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!




I'm loving...another Mom's Night Out. This month we celebrated Jennifer and Melissa's birthdays. These girls are like the sisters I never had!


I'm loving...fall festivals! Our city had a parade and festival on Saturday that Jordan, Ashish, and I attended. It was unbelievably crowded but Jordan had a great time!






I'm loving...time with grandparents. Jordan loves spending time with my dad and I love seeing them together!


 I'm loving...bonfires! We had dinner with Ashish's cousin, Samit, and his wife, Whitney on Sunday night. They served yummy tacos and for dessert Samit lit the fire pit and we made s'mores!









As always, I'm loving these two...



Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're loving today!

No comments: