Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who Are You? From A to Z

It's a get to know you game! I saw this on Amy's blog over at Crazy, Random Happenstances and thought I'd play along!
 
 
 
A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen, we really need a king!
C. Chore that you hate: unloading the dishwasher
D. Dogs: none, I am not a animal lover
E. Essential start to your day: the morning news. Whether I watch it on tv, read it on online, or listen to it on the radio, I like to be in the know.
F. Favorite color: red, all shades of it!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, I'm allergic to yellow gold.
H. Height: 5'4-which apparently is short in the pant/jean world. I always have to buy petite/short jeans lately.
I. Instruments you play: the violin
J. Job title: SAHM/amateur photographer/nanny
K. Kids: 1-Jordan
L. Live: Buford, GA
M. Mother’s name: Rosemary
N. Nicknames: "Dan"-that's about it.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I delieverd Jordan.
P. Pet peeves: People that are late and call to say that they are running late when they are already late.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet."-Sex and the City
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1-brother, Avery
U. Underwear: yep!
V. Vegetable you hate: peas
W. What makes you run late: Being so on time that I hae extra time, so I sit down to watch tv, or browse Pinterest.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest and back
Y. Yummy food that you make: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Z. Zoo animal: Zebra
 
I'd love for you to play along too! Simply copy & paste the answers in the comments... Or do it over at your blog & link back in the comments
 
 
A. Age:
B. Bed size:
C. Chore that you hate:
D. Dogs:
E. Essential start to your day:
F. Favorite color:
G. Gold or Silver:
H. Height:
I. Instruments you play:
J. Job title:
K. Kids:
L. Live:
M. Mother’s name:
N. Nicknames:
O. Overnight hospital stays:
P. Pet peeves:
Q. Quote from a movie:
R. Right or left handed:
S. Siblings:
U. Underwear:
V. Vegetable you hate:
W. What makes you run late:
X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Y. Yummy food that you make:
Z. Zoo animal:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so happy you played along!! sad day that you're allergic to gold! love your answers :)