Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I'm linking up with Jaime over at This Kind of Love to tell you what I'm Loving on this Wednesday.
I'm Loving...fun with girlfriends, old and new! I was invited to a Girl's Night Out dinner and play with my friend, Melissa. We had a blast, there was lots of laughing, singing, and at the end of the night we even went out dancing!

Me and Melissa

Christy, Beth, and Donna-our carpool buddies!

I'm Loving...my sweet friends. I have been debating on what to do with some of the things I have been crafting lately. My friend, Ashley, encouraged me to start selling some of my stuff on Etsy. As of Monday, I am an Etsy shop owner! Check out my shop! It's still a work in progress but it's getting there! I have already filled two orders!

I'm Loving...this guy (my dad). He had a little health scare this week that really made me open my eyes. Our health is one of the many things that we have control over and I am going to take mine more seriously!


As always, I'm loving these two...


What are you loving today?


1 comment:

Lori said...

well, i'm loving your blog! everything is so cheerful and upbeat. i hope your dad is doing okay... it's always scary when our parents prove not to be invincible, huh?

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/