Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!



I'm LOVING that today is my sweet husband's birthday! Happy 32nd birthday Ashish Patel, I love you!
This was us at Ashish's birthday dinner last year




I'm LOVING all of the Fall festivites. A big group of us took a trip up to North Gerogia to partake in pumpkins, hay rides, cows, goats, and fish feeding.






I'm LOVING the small things. As we were on our hay ride, we had the most beautiful view. I took a quick moment to say a quick prayer. This prayer was not me asking God for anything, it was just me simply thanking him. I have been blessed beyond belief and I need to learn to stop and enjoy even the small blessings.




As always, I'm LOVING these two!



Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're LOVING today!


2 comments:

Kit said...

Happy birthday to your husband :)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Fall is the best season! Were you at Burt's Pumpkin Farm? That place is so fun!

PS - I just wanted to say thanks again for participating in the fall scarf swap! If you have any questions about anything let me know :)