Wednesday, November 02, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Seems like Wednesdays are rolling around faster and faster this month. I'm linking up with Jaime for another edition of...

I'm LOVING...surprise parties! Ashish's birthday was on the 12th and because we have been so busy, we hadn't had the chance to celebrate. Me, along with 20 of our friends, surprised Ashish with a birthday dinner!

I'm LOVING...this family! My best friend allowed me to photograph her beautiful family! I love them!





I'm LOVING...all of Jordan's little friends that are having there 1st birthdays within a month of each other! Happy 1st birthday to Avery, Thomas, Caleb, and Lucas!


I'm LOVING...my new scarf! Check out The Sweet Tea Diaries for her next scarf swap! I got paired up with Katy! Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the scarf that I sent her. Here is the scarf that she sent me, I LOVE it! It has the quote from my blog written on it!


As always, I'm LOVING these two!



Happy Wednesday! Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're loving!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! I love that scarf! You have a beautiful family! Happy Wednesday!