Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Today I'm Thankful

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ-Ephesians 5:20

Good Morning Everyone! How was your first day of November? Here in Georgia, it was cold. The cold weather kinda snuck up on us this year and I kinda like it!

Today I am thankful for CVS. Ashish has worked for CVS for nearly 13 years. He started out as a technician, worked part-time through pharmacy school, and is now the Pharmacist in Charge at one of the pharmacies.

The unemployment rate is still so high, and there are so many families that are going without this holiday season. We are blessed that Ashish has continued to have a steady career through the recession.

Comment and tell me what you're thankful for!

1 comment:

Nicole W said...

I couldn't agree more Danielle! I too am thankful that Jim is employed with a stable company and has even gotten a promotion recently. Even though we have had to tighten our belts considerably since I stopped working, we can still afford to live in our house, have healthy food on the table and enjoy the occasional indulgence. That is a lot more than some people have and I give thanks everyday for that.