Wednesday, November 09, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!


I'm LOVING...that this little guy celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday! He had a fire truck themed birthday party complete with a tour of the fire station, face painting, and an ice cream truck!



A little game of Duck Duck Goose

Patiently waiting for his cake

I'm LOVING...this Friday is another Mom's Night Out! I love getting together with the girls for good food and good laughs.

I'm LOVING...the 25 Days of Books tradition that we will be starting with Jordan this year. He loves books. Let me rephrase that, he loves the written word, it doesn't really have to be a book. I could hand him copy of Glamour magazine and he would sit and look through it for at least 30 minutes. This year Ashish and I bought 25 books, Christmas and non Christmas related. This month we will wrap them and on December 1st we will let him pick a new book each night to unwrap and read. I can't wait to experience this with him and to have a new tradition in our family!

I'm LOVING...Pinterest. There, I said it. I'm not new to Pinterest, I've been pinning for months but I am just now at the point of admittance of addiction. It's bad, I could spend hours on Pinterest. Please tell me I'm not the only one!


As always, I'm loving these two!

Link up with Jaime and tell us what you're loving today!

No comments: