Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It's been a while but I'm linking up with Jaime for another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm LOVING that we got to spend some with Krishna. Krishna is Ashish's cousin's daughter. Because Ashish is an only child, his cousins are like his siblings so Krishna is like his niece. She is the sweetest girl. She sat and read books to Jordan for nearly an hour. I was sad to see her go this morning.

I'm LOVING that Ashish got a new car on Sunday! Shortly after we had Jordan, Ashish selflessly traded his truck (which he loved) in order for me to get an SUV. He drove my Pontiac G6 while I got a new car. Sunday, we decided to just go and look at new cars and came home with a VW Jetta TDI. He LOVES it!

I'm LOVING that this weekend we have nothing planned! We have been so busy, more busy that I like to be. We have not had a free weekend since mid March. This weekend we plan to do a whole lot of nothing and have a good time doing it!

As always, I'm LOVING these two!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious! Family is something to always love and treasure. I loved the sentiment of extended family being exceptional family. Congrats on the new car too! Must love the new car smell. :) Visiting from WILW.

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/