Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Currently

I'm Reading: I recently finished the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I know, go ahead and judge me. The books were entertaining. I am now reading Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul with my small group ladies. A bit ironic? I think so too!

Watching: The Real Housewives of OC, NY, and NJ. The Bachelorette-I was a fan of Ryan, us Georgians gotta stick together, but he it's time for him to go! I don't know how I get sucked into this show every.single.time.

Anticipating: Ashish's new schedule, he got a new job (more about that later)! No more eating dinner at 10:30pm for him!

Laughing About: My fumble down a couple stairs on Tuesday. It definitely reminded me to not take myself seriously.


Listening to: A whole lot of nothing. However, I am loving the new Payphone song by Maroon 5.

Eating: McDonald's Hot Fudge Sunday, who knew that those things were so delicious? I would suggest that you go and try one; but I don't want anyone coming after me because their jeans don't fit anymore!

Working On: Decluttering the cabinets in my house. I am super quick to throw things away, if I can see it. Those sneaky cabinets hold all types of junk that needs to get gone!

Wishing: A very Happy 1st Birthday to Kennedy and "Maddie Paddy." Kennedy will be one on the 8th, and Maddie will be one on the 10th.

**I borrowed this post from Why Girls are Weird who borrowed it from someone else.**

6 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Yaah that hubby got a new job!! Loved this when I saw on Kristen's blog...doing it too:-)

Faith said...

Yay! Congrats to hubby!!

I read 50 shades and I didn't like it, haha. I don't think I'll read the next two.

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

I saw someone reading 50 Shades of Grey today at work. She seemed really into it to the point that she wasn't really doing what she was suppose too. Let us know what you think of it! P.S Yay for the new job for hubby. In this economy a new job is definitely something to get excited about!!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, 50 Shades will suck up all of your time. I tried to only read it when I had downtime but I found myself reading it all the time. While it is poorly written, it's very entertaining!

Danielle said...

I definitely didnt read it for substance, there is none!

Karen said...

Thanks for commenting on my vlog (1st one ever and probably last) :). You have a gorgeous family!! I just finished 50 shades too. Have a great week!