Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday (although by the time most read this it will probably be Tuesday)! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is what I was up to this weekend.

Friday night I went out with my SIL, Jennifer, and my cousin and her friend. Mix old school hip hop with new school hip hop and add a some Beyonce and a splash (or 3) of Apple Martinis and you great a heck of a good time!


My face was starting to feel the effects of the Apple Martini-hot, shiny, and a little bit numb

I had a hair appointment on Saturday morning at 6am. Why I scheduled a hair appt that early knowing that I was going out the night before is truly beyond me. Nevertheless, I went and got my "hair did." I was tired and a little bit grumpy but MAN, there is nothing like newly done hair. Saturday night I went out with my mommy friends for dinner and a movie. We saw Magic Mike (me for the second time). Everyone enjoyed it. My prudish friend, Gianna (shh, don't tell her that) "OMGed" through the whole movie.

Sunday was church as usual. Hubby worked on the parking team, he loves that job. Deep down inside he should work in law enforcement. We started a a new grocery budgeting program. I'll blog about that soon. So far, it's working!


I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Faith said...

You are gorgeous!! Ahh appletinis, my favorite! Although they don't like me much, haha.

Sounds like a great weekend!!