Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Blog...I know, it's been a while, I apologize. Dear Blog Friends...I'm sorry that I've been updating you on my life but I sure have been stalking read all about yours! Dear Jordan...you gave your mommy a run for her money last week, please don't make it a habit, you will not win. Dear Ashish...thank you for being you. That's all! Dear Jennifer...I am so glad that you are back home! Me and Hurricane Sandy were going to have to exchange words if you were trapped in NY for another day. Dear Hurricane Sandy...you are a mean mean woman. Dear Hurricane Victims...my heart and prayers go out to you. I can't begin to imagine what it's like to have to start from scratch. Dear Friend...you know who you are (actually this can pertain to several of my awesome friends) thank you for always being encouraging. I don't think that I say it enough but you are amazing! Dear God...thank you for continuing to surround me with amazing friends and family!
 
 
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Danielle? Is that you?! ;)

I'm glad to hear that all is well on your end! You've been missed.

Try not to make it a happy on being MIA. I don't like it one bit.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Faith said...

habit*

Ashley said...

such sweet letters!! i've been sooo behind in catching up on everyone's life. this time of year is so busy!