Friday, July 12, 2013

Bump Attack: Week 16-18

Weight Gain: 11lbs

Cravings: Really nothing new. Oh, that's a lie, I like mango now! Who knew? Aversions: Red meat. Ashish had a recent bout of food poisoning or the stomach bug and has decided that he doesn't want to eat red meat. Works for me! we may be turning into the no red meat family.

Symptoms: Good ole morning sickness is still hanging out. It stinks but I won't complain too much. Morning sickness means that the baby is still alive and well. I'll take it! I haven't been sleeping well at night. I don't know if it's pregnancy related or the fact that my mind won't cut off. Either way, I need my sleep back!

We are EXCITED that we will find out the sex of the baby on Friday (today)!!! The gender will get it's own post so you ladies don't have to wait for two more weeks to find out.

Boy or Girl??? I'm thinking boy but a friend showed me a little gender trick that says that I've got a baby girl in there. I hope she's right!

Maternity Clothes: I finally found a pair of maternity shorts at Babies R Us. They started carrying their own brand of maternity clothes and they are really comfortable. I can still wear my shirts and tank tops so I'm good for a while.

Stretch Marks: No new ones!

Aches and Pains: Migraines...OMG! I really would not wish that on my worst enemy. Round Ligament pain...another OMG. It really caught me by surprise. Tylenol didn't even touch it. Luckily that only lasted for one day and then it was gone.

Wedding Rings: Still on!

I don't really have a bump picture from these two weeks. I've got to get better at taking pictures! Sorry ladies! In other news, we had new family pictures taken so I will share those with you along with the gender!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

WHAT? I need a bump pic!!!