Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh! Hey!



Apparently I wrote this back in January and never published it! I was sleep deprived at that time, forgive me! Here are a couple pics highlighting my life from Oct-Dec.!


October:
My 1st baby shower thrown the ladies in my small group. 

Jordan was IronMan for Halloween! 
Last Pumpkin Patch as a family of 3
My 2nd baby shower thrown by my mom and two of my great friends!

November:


We finally finished Jordan and Gabrielle's bedroom. I am very happy with how it turned out! We still have her newborn pictures to hang on the wall above her crib but we are done! 

My 3rd, and final, shower thrown by some of my closest girlfriends! 

I got my maternity pictures taken.

 We took Jordan to see Santa before Gabrielle arrived! 


December:


Last picture as a family of three! There is always someone with their eyes closed.

Headed to have a baby! 

Gabrielle Amara Patel born December 5, 2013 at 9:54am.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the nursery. Lovely baby! Can't wait to see more pictures of her and hear about all of her adventures.