Monday, September 05, 2011

Let's Get Married!

Friday afternoon at 6:00pm I got to stand and watch my brother, Avery, marry the girl of his dreams. She was beautiful, he was handsome. The ceremony was simple yet elegant. They got married in the church that they attend, surrounded by 50 of their closest family members and friends. Tasha asked me to be her matron of honor. Not only did I get to see my brother get married, I got to see a friend also get married. It was a very proud moment for me.

After the wedding was over, of course it was picture taking time!

The Ring bearer-refusing to wear the whole tuxedo

Ashish and I


Avery and I

My parents, Tasha, Avery, and Tasha's mom (aka Ms. Pam)








I didn't get a great picture of the decorations at the reception but we had a great time! Congratulations to Avery and Tasha!

No comments: