Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Long story short...my Thanksgiving was amazing. Something about being in a room full of people that I love and that love us just makes my heart happy. Ashish and I are very blessed to be able to have both sets of parents around for the holidays.

 Instead of doing a lengthy recap, I thought I'd show you some of the pictures!

Everyone that came

My parents and brother

Ashton! He reminds me so much of Jordan when he was a baby!

Me and Christa

Zavion and Christa

There are no words.



As you can  see, I didn't take any pictures of the food. Why? Because we ate it all! Well, not all of it but by the time it was all ready, we started digging in. It was good. Trust me...my hips don't lie!

After everyone left we put up our Christmas tree. We didn't decorate it because Ashish was working for the next three days but we at least got to put it up! A snapped a couple of pics of Ashish and Jordan!





And that was our Thanksgiving, in a nutshell! I hope everyone had a great holiday!
 

1 comment:

Faith said...

Jordan is the cutest!! Love the pictures!! Lots of people at your Thanksgiving, love that!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!