Hey Ladies! As usual, it's been a while. I don't have a good excuse, other than that I've been busy. Today I am linking up with Katie @Married With a Pup to tell you all of my Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers (say that 3 times fast!)!
- Getting my Christmas gifts wrapped. I seriously thought I'd be wrapping for forever.
- Spending time with my new friend Abbey! That girl is one of a kind.
- Going to a fancy Christmas Party this Saturday with Jennifer and Chris, and of course, Ashish!
- A 1 minute plank without feeling like my shoulders, abs, and lower back are going to give out!
- Doing something weird to my eye. Sunday night I had an eyelash in the far left corner of my left eye. I tried getting it out by rubbing it but nothing was working. So, what do I do? I get a Q-Tip and proceed to get it out. Problem? I think I irritated it because it's been scratchy ever since. I'm praying that it will heal by Saturday so I can wear my contacts to the Christmas Party.
- Headaches...I need to go and get my iron checked.
- Dad's heart cath came back clear!
- Ashish is loving his job more and more, every day (and the Christmas bonus didn't hurt either).
- Everyone is healthy. There has been A LOT of sickness going around. I have been so nervous that Jordan, or I, will get the nasty stomach flu. Thankfully, it hasn't hit us, yet. Let's keep it that way!
- A happy marriage-enough said
- The relationship with my SIL is really broken right now. Wisdom to know if and when to stop fighting for it.
- Continued health
- Still waiting for baby #2