Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers

Hey Ladies! As usual, it's been a while. I don't have a good excuse, other than that I've been busy. Today I am linking up with Katie @Married With a Pup to tell you all of my Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers (say that 3 times fast!)!

Peaks
  • Getting my Christmas gifts wrapped. I seriously thought I'd be wrapping for forever.
  • Spending time with my new friend Abbey! That girl is one of a kind.
  • Going to a fancy Christmas Party this Saturday with  Jennifer and Chris, and of course, Ashish!
  • A 1 minute plank without feeling like my shoulders, abs, and lower back are going to give out!
Pits
  • Doing something weird to my eye. Sunday night I had an eyelash in the far left corner of my left eye. I tried getting it out by rubbing it but nothing was working. So, what do I do? I get a Q-Tip and proceed to get it out. Problem? I think I irritated it because it's been scratchy ever since. I'm praying that it will heal by Saturday so I can wear my contacts to the Christmas Party.
  • Headaches...I need to go and get my iron checked.
Praises
  • Dad's heart cath came back clear!
  • Ashish is loving his job more and more, every day (and the Christmas bonus didn't hurt either).
  • Everyone is healthy. There has been A LOT of sickness going around. I have been so nervous that Jordan, or I, will get the nasty stomach flu. Thankfully, it hasn't hit us, yet. Let's keep it that way!
  • A happy marriage-enough said
Prayers
  • The relationship with my SIL is really broken right now. Wisdom to know if and when to stop fighting for it.
  • Continued health
  • Still waiting for baby #2
And just for fun...check out my little muffin!

 

3 comments:

Faith said...

I've missed you :)

You have great peaks and praises!

Thinking and praying for you regarding your SIL and baby #2.

Jordan is so, so cute!!

Married...with a Pup said...

Ugh I had a falling out with my SIL as well. We have finally patched things up but it would rough there for a while! Your little muffin is seriously adorable! Thanks so much for linking up!

morgan at quitetheblog.com said...

your little boy has grown so much! you all are such an adorable family and i hope your eye gets better/has gotten better!