Jordan's pen pal is Evie (pronounced like Chevy). Evie is 2 yrs old, lives in TN, and has a baby brother!
Here is what were supposed to send (sorry I forgot to take pictures):
- Something that Jordan is thankful for
- a drawing of his family
- something to read
- something in your favorite color
- and a quick note about what Thanksgiving is like in our family.
What we sent:
- Is it bad that I can't remember what we sent as our thankful gift?
- Jordan drew a picture of his family, then scribbled all over it. We sent it anyway. LOL!
- Jordan's favorite books are books on colors. He doesn't really have a favorite color. He is an equal-opportunity color lover.
- Thanksgiving is a low-key day for us. We have about 10 people over for dinner. My mom and I split the cooking duties.
What we got:
- Pink playdoh
- Fruit Roll Ups
- "There Was an Old Lady, Who Swallowed a Pie," great book, btw
- A great picture of Evie and her family and a note about what they were up to for Thanksgiving this year.